House of Flowers Wedding Contract
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions must be agreed upon by the bride before a contract will be offered. This is for the protection of the Bride and the House of Flowers. We offer these terms so that there is no grey area…you’ll know exactly what to expect with no surprises. If you have any questions or concerns about any of the terms, please ask.
- All Weddings must be paid in full no later than three weeks prior to wedding date. Cash, check, or Money Order are accepted forms of payment. Credit cards are accepted for the $100 deposit only and not for the remaining wedding balance.
- The client agrees that the items in their contract represent products and services that are desired for purchase/rental and delivery for the wedding on the date indicated. No other products and/or services will be provided upon delivery.
- The client understands that this is a custom order. In the event that the contract is canceled for any reason, the House of Flowers reserves the right to withhold any payments made to cover items that were specifically ordered for the wedding. If the event is canceled within three weeks of the wedding date, no refunds will be given.
- The House of Flowers will deliver all itemized products documented in the contract to the event location at a time to be agreed upon by the bride and the House of Flowers. It is the responsibility of the bride to have someone available to meet the House of Flowers at the time of delivery for flower instructions, storage location, and/or set up instructions, if applicable.
- The House of Flowers will deliver flowers to the event at the pre-determined time and will proceed in placing any decorations in their specified locations. However, in the event that the venue is not fully prepared, the staff at the House of Flowers will not remain on the premises. Floral decorations will be left and instructions given to the wedding director or any other designated person delegated by the bride.
- After the event, it is the responsibility of the bride to have any flowers and decorations removed from any venue…the House of Flowers will not return and remove any flowers or decorations.
- Any rental items must be returned in the same condition as delivered before business closing time on the Monday afternoon following the wedding date.
- The House of Flowers cannot guarantee prolonged freshness of flowers used as ceremony or reception decorations at outdoor venues when temperatures exceed 90 degrees and delivery is requested more than two hours prior to the wedding hour.
- The bride has the right to make any minor changes with the consent of the House of Flowers.
- The House of Flowers reserves the right to use photos and images of the bride and the wedding flowers and other ceremony decorations for their website and other means of marketing and advertisement.
- The client understands that flower colors can vary from flower to flower and accepts that some variation in color is a natural phenomenon in nature, therefore in many cases the House of Flowers cannot guarantee exact matches of color and cannot be held liable for variations in color that are not an exact match to other wedding items (dresses, ribbons, etc.)
- Items provided by the client (vases, ribbons, etc.) must be brought to the House of Flowers no later than two weeks prior to the wedding date and in usable condition…clean, polished, price tags removed, etc.
- After the initial consultation, any other consultation or discussion requiring a visit to the flower shop will be done by appointment only. We cannot guarantee that we can meet with you if you arrive without an appointment or a prior phone call.
- If final payment is not made before the three week deadline, a service charge of 20% of the entire wedding balance will be assessed. Floral products are not ordered until the balance is paid in full. We price the wedding initially based on pre-booked flower prices. If that deadline is not met, we must order flowers at higher market prices, which in turn raises your cost.
Click HERE for a downloadable pdf file of the Terms and Conditions